Good reasons for easy manduca® baby carriers
manduca XT – it adapts
Whether for a newborn or small child – with the manduca XT, you always have the perfect carrier ready to go.
- Seamlessly adjustable seat width from 16 to 50 cm
- Simple to adjust, without any bothersome snaps, Velcro or strap system
- No unwanted folds
- Very easy to adjust, even when your precious one is sitting inside
- The cushioned leg area protects your baby’s sensitive skin
And the big highlight: the back is supported in any position thanks to optimal tautness. The secret lies in a special cutting technique and two integrated tug arches (awaiting patent).
Your child grows – and your manduca XT easily keeps up.
From your child’s body weight of 3.5 kg to 20 kg:
with the patented back extension on the manduca XT, everything is always super comfortable.
- Three different height options
- The required ZipIn XT is part of the package
- The back is made of single-layer fabric and can therefore optimally adjust to the back of your baby
- Can be used on your chest, hip or back
Orthopaedically correct, simply perfect:
The spread-squat position is the natural position that a newborn automatically takes when he/she is lifted up.
Your baby automatically bends his/her legs – like a monkey – to instinctively get ready to be carried. We at manduca call this the M-Position, because your baby’s bottom, together with the bent legs, forms a large “M”. M for manduca.
manduca ensures your child is continuously in the M-Position, which is recommended by orthopaedists and midwives alike. The M-Position is the natural sitting and carrying position of a child, as it takes the pressure caused by the child’s weight off the still sensitive hip and spine.